|Posted on December 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM|
Throughout the centuries, there have been many toxic substances that were believed to be harmless but then later found out to be just the opposite. A classic example is cigarettes. Hard to believe that just 60 years ago, doctors were suggesting smoking cigarettes as a safe technique for relaxation and promoting health.
Fast forward to today. A highly noxious and precarious toxin is EMF. ElectroMagnetic Fields (EMF) are present everywhere in our environment but are invisible to the human eye. Electric fields are produced naturally by the local build-up of electric charges in the atmosphere associated with thunderstorms. The earth's magnetic field causes a compass needle to orient in a North-South direction and is used by birds and fish for navigation.
Besides these natural sources, the electromagnetic spectrum also includes fields generated by human-made sources: x-rays, microwaves, cell phones, CAT scans. The electricity that comes out of every power socket has associated low frequency electromagnetic fields. And various kinds of higher frequency radiowaves are used to transmit information – whether via TV antennas, radio stations, mobile phone base stations, computers, power lines, appliances and airport radar.
The question to ask is “Can these electromagnetic forces (EMF) cause health problems?”
The answer is “Yes”.
EMFs has been associated with brain tumors, leukemia, birth defects, miscarriages, chronic fatigue, headaches, cataracts, heart problems, stress, forgetfulness, cancer and other health problems.
So what simple things can we do about this to protect ourselves?
1. Before going for any kind of diagnostic x-ray, you should take a significant dose of antioxidants.
2. If available, try a homeopathic remedy for x-rays.
3. Dental wise, you should see a dentist that utilizes digital radiography. There is usually up to a 95% reduction of radiation exposure.
4. Try not to take routine x-rays so frequently. It is best to sit down and talk to your health care provider to see if there is an alternative to the x-ray, such as ultrasound or thermography.
5. Limit usage of cell phones, especially in children. (young developing brains are particularly prone to mutations).
6. Put EMF protectors on your cell phone.
7. Limit use of microwaves. They are known to alter the natural energy of food.
8. Stand at least 6 feet away from the microwave while it is on.
9. Try to remove all electronics out of the bedroom, or keep it at least 6 feet away from your head area.
10. Watch the video below and educate yourself.
At our office, we not only have low radiation digital xrays to reduce radiation exposure, we offer an antioxidant and homeopathic remedy, in addition to putting on the lead vest. We also have EMF protectors on all computers and x ray machines, further reducing any EMF exposure.
Radiation and EMF exposure is cumulative. Being well today may not hold up tomorrow. Many of us are perfectly healthy until we are not.
We are exposed to so many toxins on a daily basis. Take control and be proactive. Remove or reduce the ones that you know about. Your health depends on it.
If you like this post, you may also like: Radiation everywhere. Vacations included.