Mercury Free Dentistry and Mercury Safe Dentistry
In view of
growing scientific evidence of the possible toxicity associated with
the presence of silver mercury amalgams in dental fillings, some people are
thinking about replacing their silver mercury fillings in order to prevent or
reverse effects from mercury poisoning. Becoming mercury free can be an important aspect in improving one's health.
If you are concerned about about having mercury toxicity, please have a look at this website: MercuryPoisoned.com
A decision to have silver mercury amalgams removed and replaced safely should not be considered as a treatment for disease, but rather as part of a decision to improve your overall health. The decision to remove amalgams is a personal choice, to be made by the individual after careful consideration. Removal and replacement of mercury fillings can represent an investment of time, energy and money and it may vary with the number of mercury fillings you have. Considering the advantages and disadvantages of being mercury free, should be part of your dental and overall health decision-making process.
22 Reasons To Have Your Mercury Fillings Replaced At Our Center:
- Dr. Brand is Accredited with the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (AIAOMT) for following the necessary safety protocol of Mercury filling replacement.
- Our office is SMART certified for following the necessary safety protocol of Mercury filing replacement.
- Our office is mercury-free and mercury-safe
- Separate filtered air supply for you to breathe during mercury filling removal
- Field isolation of the teeth to be restored
- Removal of amalgam in chunks to reduce vaporization of mercury
- Cover protection of your head, face,eyes and body to mid calf
- 2 High-speed suction devices in your mouth
- High suction HEPA vacuum/suction near your head to provide whole room purification
- Copious amounts of pure distilled water to remove debris
- Ionizer in room to remove mercury aerosol spray
- Activated charcoal rinse offered for protection and detoxification
- Chlorophyll and anti-oxidant supplements offered for further detoxification
- Laser and ozone treatments (for additional fee) offered to improve the health of your restored tooth
- Ionizing detox footbath offered (for additional fee) for detoxification after your visit
- Use of natural grounding stones to help you relax
- Guided imagery offered for relaxation
- Aromatherapy and sound therapy offered for relaxation
- Homeopathic remedy available (for additional fee) for further at home detoxification
- Post treatment nutritional education offered for further detoxification
- Mercury separator of dental waste for environmental protection of the Earth
- We know what we are doing and will insure the utmost safety and comfort for you, us and the planet!
And for those of you who have asked, we provide proper protection for our clinical dental team.
Thank you for being concerned for our safety too!
Safety Protocol Setup
The first step to be taken by an individual considering removal of his or her silver mercury amalgams,is to become informed. Begin by reading all that you can on the subject in order to understand the implications of your decision. A good place to start is at the IAOMT website.
The following videos on mercury safe dentistry will also be informational:
"Smoking Teeth" (YouTube Video)
"It Really Is Mercury!" (YouTube Video)
"The Beautiful Truth" - excerpts (YouTube Video)
Here are a series of videos from the Dr. Oz show that are worthy of watching. http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/are-your-silver-fillings-making-you-sick
Second, find a physician and a dentist knowledgeable with respect to nutrition and detoxification. Before proceeding, you should surround yourself with a team of professionals you trust and who are ready to collaborate with you in your health management plan.
Container of Amalgam Capsules with Warning Label
We follow the IAOMT protocol for safe removal of amalgam fillings. Proper protocol for mercury removal includes isolation of teeth to be worked on, high vacuum evacuation, mercury ionizer to remove mercury vapor and particles in the operatory, and supplemental separate fresh air supply for the patient. Our office is also environmentally concerned, utilizing an advanced waste collection system installed to prevent mercury from entering the public water supply.
Everyday we see people with broken teeth and toothaches caused by old silver fillings that have expanded with temperature and time, like the mercury in old thermometers. These teeth now need crowns, root canals, or extractions. Frequently, there's decay under the fillings due to the fact that they were done before recent advances in cavity detection. Bonded restorations can seal out the decay and prevent cavities from forming at the margins of old fillings.
Years ago, desperately wanting to have my old silver fillings replaced the right way, I called up Dr. Brand's office to request a pre-visit - just to come in, talk to the people and feel the vibes. (The coward in me needed to test the waters before committing to the physical and financial torture.) I have to say, we hit it off right from the first moment. The place is set up to put you at ease. The people are incredible.
From the moment I surrendered myself in the dentist chair and had the weird looking (and feeling) protecting device in my mouth, my dream-like experience began. I remember holding a pink crystal, getting a foot reflexology session, visualizations, out-of-space music and upon peeking, seeing Dr. Brand and her assistant dressed in a haz-mat suit, working. I also tried some of their other services, as they aim to help you holistically. Highly recommend - this place is worth exploring.
The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
The IAOMT is a network of dental, medical and research professionals who seek to raise the standards of scientific biocompatibility in dental practice with information from the latest interdisciplinary research.
Only Here - You Can Experience Enlightened Dentistry™